Donvale Early Learning Centre is a place where all children can grow and develop in a nurturing environment.
Our educators are passionate about fostering each child’s individualism and well-being, as well as building strong educational foundations with rich learning experiences.
We maintain strong relationships with families through honest and open communication to best support each child’s development.
We warmly welcome and respect staff, families, and children of all abilities, backgrounds and cultures at our centre.
At Donvale Early Learning Centre, we have a focus on:
- Building Strong Relationships with children, families, and the community.
- Embracing Individualism to ensure that all cultures, values, and abilities are respected.
- Being Considerate of each another and the environment.
- The Early Years Framework (EYLF) to guide curriculum and conduct planning in accordance with the National Quality Framework.
- Developing Skilled Staff through ongoing professional training, to ensure the best practice care and education is always being provided.